Omaha Areas PREMIER HOLIDAY LIGHTING Company
Heros Holiday Lighting Services
Our Process That Makes Difficult Holiday Light Installation A Thing Of The Past!
From concept to design and implementation, tear down and storage, Heroes has the experience and know-how to make a unique lighting experience for residential, business, or commercial complex locations.
Step 1:Lighting Consultation
Our customer-focused design process is the heart and soul of our business. Our experienced designers will meet with you for a free one-on-one consultation to discuss options, project budgets, and answer any questions you may have about the process.
Step 2:Computer Based Lighting Demo
The real excitement begins when your design consultant shows you our computer-based lighting demonstration. A photo of your home or property will serve as the canvas for your holiday lighting project. Our software allows for unlimited experimentation as you and your designer create a holiday wonderland – all from the comfort of your home or convenience of your office!
Throughout the process our designers will explain any technical aspects of the project and make styling suggestions based upon their experience. We are always respectful of your budget limitations and will help you explore the best choices for your needs. Our designers will work around your busy schedule and are available to meet at nights or during weekends.
From Consultation to Tear Down
- We will set up a time to meet at your home. We will need about 30 minutes of your time.
- We will take a picture of your home or property, and using our state-of-the-art computer program we will show you what it will look like before you make a decision. We will be able to show you many different ideas for your home.
- After you have decided on the options for your home, we will give you a written proposal detailing the cost. This will be broken down by product cost vs. labor cost. We will also put in writing what the following year’s costs will be so you can plan ahead.
- If you like what you see, we will sign a contract, get a deposit, and schedule an installation date!
- If for any reason you need service once the project is done, we guarantee 48-hour customer service to any service call. There is no cost for service calls.
- We start taking down decorations on January 2nd and guarantee takedowns by the end of January.
Here's What Our Customers Say About Us
We used Holiday Lights for the 1st time this year and I HIGHLY recommend them!! They were courteous, friendly and FAST!.. Our lights were installed beautifully, and uninstalled with the same ease. The funny thing is that we never saw them, but am Extremely happy with their work. We will continue to use them for sure..! 5 Star Work!
We've used Hero's for our snow removal and lawn care for many years at the property where I work and have always been impressed with the quality and thoroughness. This past Christmas I had them hang lights at my home. Again, very impressed with their work!
We use Heroes Holiday this year for our home. They did an amazing job!! We are now customers for life. I would highly recommend this company, with all the wind this year our lights blew down. Heroes Holiday came out the same day and fixed them.
omaha christmas light expertsService Areas
- Omaha, NE
- Fremont, NE
- Oakland, NE
- Winebago, NE
- Wahoo, NE
- Gretna, NE
- Ashland, NE
- Weeping Water, NE
- Nebraska City, NE
- Little Sioux, IA
- Mondamin, IA
- Missouri Valley, IA
- Underwood, IA
- Carson, IA
- Glenwood, IA
- Thurman, IA
- Percival, IA