We pride ourselves on doing installations the right way, the first time. We always use properly-trained crews, practice ladder safety, carry full insurance, and take pride in the details. Our crews come to your home or business fully-equipped and ready to make your dream a reality.
A quality lighting install starts with:
- Pre-taping all extension cords to seal out moisture, which helps keep GFI’s from tripping
- Staking extension cords off the ground, keeping them out of the snow
- Keeping rooftop lighting wires out of your gutter and out of the ice
- Installing bubble covers over outlets, ensuring safety and reliability
- Balancing the electrical load evenly, avoiding tripped breakers and overloads
- Firmly securing rooftop lighting, avoiding sagging or misaligned lights
- Evenly lighting all trees and bushes
- Inspecting all products prior to installation
- Honoring any customer requests
A quality install ends with:
- Cleaning up any tools, spare parts, or garbage
- Inspecting the finished job
- Ensuring the customer is satisfied with the install
With more than 20 years’ experience in lighting design, Heroes Holiday Lighting knows what it takes to ensure a high quality installation while keeping our installers and customers safe. We treat your products and property as if they were our own.
As hard as we try to make your holiday season perfect, there may be technical problems. Our maintenance team is always standing by to take your calls and remedy any issues. Our crews work day and night throughout the holiday season to ensure a rapid response to any lighting problems.
We also perform thorough pre-installation testing of your lighting to minimize the chances of failure. If your lights are covered under warranty we will gladly replace or repair them for you.
Let’s be honest, wrestling frozen lights from the gutter while leaning from grandpa’s 50-year-old ladder isn’t fun. As part of our service, Heroes Holiday Lighting will handle all of the dirty work. Our take down crews will carefully disassemble and box all of your lighting, clean any excess debris, and return your property to its pre-season condition.
Your lighting will be inspected and then stored in our heated and insured warehouse for the duration of the year. In the off-season we will check your lights to make sure they are working properly the next installation season. We will contact you next fall to schedule your installation and begin another exciting and hassle-free holiday season!